Victim Support Services
If you are a victim of a hate crime, or have witnessed a hate crime, help is available through victim services and other resources.
- Speak to a Victim Service Worker by calling VictimLink BC at 1-800-563-0808 (confidential and multilingual)
- Contact Police Based Victims Services by calling 1-877-869-0720.
- Contact the Youth Against Violence Line at 1-800-680-4264 (confidential and multilingual).
Free & Sliding Scale Counseling
UBC Psychology Clinic
New Westminster UBC Counselling Centre
SFU Counselling Clinics
Community Based Victim Services
Free confidential and multilingual counseling, support groups, information about the criminal justice system and the court process, court accompaniment, and referrals.
- Aboriginal Wellness Program
- Broadway Youth Resource Centre
- Battered Women’s Support Services
- Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC)
- MOSAIC Multicultural Victim Services
- Pacific Community Resources Society
- Vancouver and Lower Mainland Multicultural Family Support Services Society
- Women Against Violence Against Women